Book Cover Design
You have a split second to capture someone’s attention with your book. The cover is the first thing people see, and if it is done well, they might open it or click to see more.
This is where I come in. A successful cover must fit in with other books of the same genre so that it reaches your intended audience, but it should also have a unique design that attracts attention and stands out against the competition.
I don’t use templates because I want to give each unique book the attention it deserves. Every design is brand new and custom made. I research other books in the same genre and target market and look at any competing books on the market before I begin. Then I combine what I learn with your vision for your book and come up with a few design concepts. You choose the one you feel is best for your book, with the option of making revisions. Once we have the front cover just right, I will design a coordinating back cover and spine. You will have the opportunity to proof this before I create final artwork, ready to upload to your printer.
Every book is unique in its own way. Book covers vary in terms of the complexity of the cover art. Some have no picture, some have just one, and some have a compilation of several images. Some authors have a specific picture they would like, and some require a complete concept development and licensing of artwork. Before giving an estimate, I have a consultation with every author about their book, target market, and design ideas to be sure I have a thorough understanding of their needs. This helps me to quote the most reasonable price possible to create a design that best represents the book, reaches the target market, and maximizes sales. Most book cover design costs fall between $800 and $1,000. To find out how much your custom book cover would cost, please email me at [email protected]
Great work done by this Guru. Five stars across the board. Worked with me patiently since this was my first book. Her input was extremely helpful. Her design creativity was perfect.
Joseph Blomer, Living the Single Life
Cover Design Includes:
- Professional and experienced help and guidance with the publishing process
- 3 one-of-a kind custom front cover concepts, more upon request
- 2 hours of time dedicated to revisions on your choice of cover proofs.
- Front cover, back cover, and spine designs
- Print-ready finals ready to upload to your printer
- Free ebook cover, ready to upload, with the purchase of a print cover design
- Free 3D rendering of your book for all your online promotions
- Interior design and layout
- Bookmarks, One-sheets, or other print design to help promote your book
- Web banner or other graphics for online promotions
Upload service for KDP, IngramSpark, or any printer of your choice.
Photoshop customization of stock imagery for your cover